- Check-in time: after 15:00; check-out time: before 12:00 pm
- Check-in time during long holidays and Chinese New Year is after 17:00 and check-out time is before 12:00 pm. Delayed check out (additional NT$350/hour). For stay over, please inform the front desk in advance. If the same room is already booked on that day, please understand that the request for delayed check out or stay over will be rejected.
- The front desk is available 24/7. The Hotel is opened for visitors during 10:00-22:00. The visitors are allowed to stay at the lobby but not the rooms.
- The rooms are equipped with personal safe. Please keep your valuable belongs safe. The Hotel does not take liabilities for the loss of your belongings.
- Please pull out the card key to your room when you are away. It is suggested to turn off the power and electric appliances in the room to keep your stay safe.
- No pets in the Hotel to keep the Hotel clean.
- No smoking in the Hotel. According to local laws, the violators will be fined NT$10,000.
- Except the kitchen, no fire in any other places in the Hotel.
- The Hotel has the right to request compensation according to the regulations for any damage or stain.
- To keep the room safe, no cooking in the room.
- To keep the living space quiet, please respect others and do not make loud noises in the room.
- Don’t take drugs and take illicit drugs and hazardous materials to the Hotel. If the Hotel discovers any violation against the article, the Hotel will report to the police immediately. Please understand if there is any inconvenience.
- No fighting, gambling, illegal gather or prostitution in the Hotel. If the Hotel discovers any violation against the article, the Hotel will report to the police immediately. Please understand if there is any inconvenience.
- Please inform the Hotel if you are infected with contagious disease.
- The bathrooms in the capsule rooms are divided into men’s and women’s. Please don’t enter the bathrooms of the other sex.
- When checking out, please check all your luggage and don’t leave anything. Please make sure to return your card key.
- All the equipment and items in the room are for your use during the stay. Don’t take away the hangers, towels, slippers, hairdryer, cups, trays, electric kettle, ornaments, electric appliances, or furniture, etc. (If you need any of them, welcome to make purchase at the front desk).
- Those violating the regulations of the Hotel shall take all the liabilities and make compensations. The Hotel reserves the right to take legal action.